• The longer game practice area at the Broomfield Playfields (alongside the 10th on The 1562) is open with yardage pins in place
• The short game practice area beside the Greenkeeper Sheds is also open for practising.
The putting green and practice net remain available for pre-play warm up only:
• Practice net with one mat only.
• Putting green restricted to 3 golfers at any one time, upturned cups, no flags 2-front, 2-middle, 2-back
When the above facilities are used, please be aware of social distancing rules.
• Bookings are available to be made 7 days in advance and the booking system opens at 9 am daily
• The tee time intervals have been reduced to 8 minutes from Sunday 7th June
• There has been limited uptake for play before 7 am on the Broomfield Course so from Sunday 7th June play will start at 7 am
• From Tuesday 2nd June 3 and 4 balls will be allowed on both courses between 1 pm and 3 pm. (Please note that 3 & 4 balls will be permitted subject to adherence of only mixing with one other household and names must be added to the booking by calling 01674 672634)
We remind all golfers to report to the Professional Shop prior to teeing off.