Following today’s announcement from the First Minister, we can advise the following will come into place from 00.01 on Tuesday 5th January:
- The 1562 and Broomfield Course will remain open for play with a maximum of two players from up to two households
- Golfers must stay close to home, travel only for essential purposes and in line with the new legislation
- No season ticket holder guests or visitors will be able to play
- If you have a tee time booked for Tuesday 5th January then we kindly ask you to amend your booking to adhere to the 2-player restriction
- All bookings on both courses from Wednesday 6th January to Sunday 31st January will now be cancelled and from 5 pm on Tuesday 5th January tee times can be booked 48 hours in advance online or by phoning 01674 672634
- No priority tee times will be in operation until further notice
- Practice facilities will remain open
- The combined pairs stableford due to be held on Sunday 24th January has now been cancelled
We ask all Season Ticket Holders to be courteous when booking tee times and if you are unable to play please cancel your tee time at the earliest opportunity.
Scottish Golf are continuing to seek further clarification on a number of the wider aspects for sport from their partners at sportscotland and the Scottish Government and as soon as they have sufficient detail with which to work, more detailed guidance will be updated. Scottish Golf have advised they will provide us with more information within the next 24 hours.
Scottish Golf asks that all golfers adhere to the new guidance with the same spirit and integrity that has been shown throughout the last year to ensure we can all continue to benefit from playing golf through this new period of restrictions.