Following the COVID-19 update on Monday, Scottish Golf have now provided further position to information about the new enhanced restrictions.
An updated table summarising the rules for the current lockdown period (Level 4 – Stay at Home) can be accessed by clicking here and are effective immediately.
As with all of our COVID-19 guidance, this is subject to further change which can take place at short notice. Should any changes take place, we will update you as soon as possible.
Please find below further information which also outlines how advance bookings will be increased to 4 days in advance from Thursday 7th January at 5 pm.
- Up to two players from two different households allowed to participate together
- All tee times must be booked in advance and will remain at 8-minute intervals to keep tee times socially distanced
- If you are unable to utilise your tee time then please cancel this at the earliest opportunity to allow other players access to tee times
Travel (for all ages)
- For outdoor recreation, you can travel up to 5 miles from the boundary of your local authority area as long as you abide by the rules on meeting other households
- Follow Government guidelines at all times – please visit for more please click here
Bookings for Wednesday 6th, Thursday 7th January and Friday 8th January
- Tee times available to book online from 5 pm 48 hours in advance with tee times bookable online or over the phone by contacting 01674 672634
Bookings for Saturday 9th January until further notice
- From Thursday 7th January at 5 pm you will now be able to book tee times 4 days in advance
- Office remains closed but contact can be made by calling 01674 672932 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- The professional shop is closed for retail until further notice but if you would like to purchase any goods please contact Jason directly on 01674 672634 or by emailing email@example.com
- Check-in facilities will continue to operate from just inside the door of the Professional Shop – please do not report any earlier than 10 minutes prior to your tee time.
- We kindly remind you to continue to follow the signage in place to ensure all players can access the courses safely
Please note we do endeavour to revert to bookings 7 days in advance but for the interim period we are operating at shorter time frames to ensure all Season Ticket Holders are having the opportunity to book a tee time.