Please find below links to our Covid-19 rules of play and layout plan.
Below are some of the highlighted measures from our Covid-19 rules of play. We will have volunteers on duty to assist golfers with some the new safety aspects.
• Individuals playing golf on their own
• Two ball games, with household members or with a non-household member so long as they adhere to the Governments physical distancing rules
• Until further notice courses are open for Season Ticket Holders only
• Booking a tee time in advance is compulsory and bookings cannot be made in person
• We will be ready to take bookings from 1:30 pm on 28th May and thereafter bookings can be made 3 days in advance – from 9 am each day
• Groups are restricted to 2-balls at 10-minute intervals
• No on course toilets are available for use
Booking a tee time in advance is compulsory and bookings cannot be made in person. You will be able to book online with our BRS system or by telephone – 01674 672634. To register for the BRS system please visit https://www.brsgolf.com/montroselinks/user_admin.php?stage=Register – if you have forgotten your username please let us know and we will email this to you.
We recognise that our season ticket holders are extremely keen to get out and play some golf on our courses and therefore, we have actively minimised visitor play for the initial period to give maximum opportunity for season ticket holders to play. This will assist in accommodating as many season ticket holders as possible.
We hope you find the guidance and information useful and we very much look forward to welcoming you back to Montrose Golf Links soon.