Reminder of Scottish Golf Guidelines
We remind all players that four-ball play with no restrictions on the number of households is only applicable to members who live within the golf club’s local authority area.
Where golfers are required to travel up to five miles across a local authority boundary, players will be required to adhere to informal exercise guidance which is subject to household limits of 4 players from 2 households.
It is important to remind all Season Ticket Holders that they must remain close to home, travelling only for essential purposes in line with the current travel legislation.
Keep up to date on all the latest COVID-19 updates on Scottish Golf’s dedicated page here.
Club Priority Tee-Times
Tuesday and Thursday play
Priority tee times for Ladies will resume on both courses for play on Tuesday 23rd March and Thursday 25th March.
Priority tee times will resume from Saturday 27th March for the 1562 course.
Unused tee times will be available to book online or by phone 01674 672634 from 7 pm on Tuesday 23rd March.
Season Ticket Holder Advance tee times
Season Ticket Holders will be able to book tee times 7 days in advance from Monday 29th March.
Check in procedure
• Check-in will continue from the front door of the Professional Shop
• All games must check in as per Covid guidelines and track and trace regulations
• Please do not report any earlier than 10 minutes prior to your tee time.
• We kindly remind you to continue to follow the signage in place to ensure all players can access the courses safely
• Four households are permitted within a 4 ball on either course if you live within the Angus (local authority area)
• Two households are permitted within a 4 ball where golfers are required to travel up to five miles across a local authority boundary
• We remind all golfers to adhere to social distancing whilst golfing and there must be only one group present on the tee for their tee time
• All names must be listed on the booking system if times are booked online
• From Monday 22nd March Season Ticket Holder guests and visitors will be allowed 7 days a week – Season Ticket Holder guests must be booked over the phone by calling 01674 672634
• If you are unable to utilise your tee time then please cancel this at the earliest
Professional Shop and Office
• As starter on both courses, Jason is there if you require any help or assistance with the BRS booking system
• Should anyone wish to pay their Season Ticket in person then payment can be made to Jason between the hours of 8 am to 4 pm.
• All Season Ticket payment options can be viewed by visiting here
• The office remains closed as per Government Guidelines