Following this week’s update in Parliament from the First Minister, a reminder to all Season Ticket Holders that mainland Scotland is currently in a temporary lockdown or enhanced Level 4 (Stay at Home), with guidance to stay at home except for essential purposes.
An updated table summarising the rules for the current lockdown period (Level 4 – Stay at Home) can be accessed here.
As with all of our COVID-19 guidance, this is subject to further change which can take place at short notice. Should any changes take place, we will inform you as soon as possible.
We ask weekend players to please have consideration for other Season Ticket Holders and book a time for one day at the weekend when they become available. This will allow everyone a fair opportunity to obtain a tee time.
• Daily updates are available by visiting here or by contacting 01674 672634
Check in procedure
• Check-in will be from the door of the Professional Shop
• Please do not report any earlier than 10 minutes prior to your tee time.
• We kindly remind you to continue to follow the signage in place to ensure all players can access the courses safely
• Up to two players from two different households allowed to participate together
• Season Ticket Holders booking online must input the name of their playing partner when booking a tee time
• All tee times must be booked in advance and will now be reduced to 7-minute intervals to keep tee times socially distanced – this has been done to open up more access to tee times
• All tee times remain bookable 4 days in advance from 5 pm by booking online or over the phone by contacting 01674 672634
• Season Ticket Holder guests are allowed but this must be booked over the phone by calling 01674 672634 and restricted to Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
• Visitors will be reintroduced from Monday 18th January and restricted to Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
• If you are unable to utilise your tee time then please cancel this at the earliest opportunity to allow other players access to tee times