Following our recent COVID-19 updates, we are pleased to confirm we will allow Season Ticket Holders to sign on a guest at the relevant rates. A Season Ticket Holder can sign on a guest to play on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. We will continue to operate bookings from 5 pm 4 days in advance by booking online or calling 01674 672634. Please remember we endeavour to revert to bookings 7 days in advance and to allow Season Ticket Holders to book guests in 7 days a week but for the interim period we are adopting these measures to ensure Season Ticket Holders are having a fair opportunity to book a tee time.
- Up to two players from two different households allowed to participate together
- All tee times must be booked in advance and will remain at 8-minute intervals to keep tee times socially distanced
- All tee times remain bookable 4 days in advance by booking online or over the phone by contacting 01674 672634
- Season Ticket Holder guests will be reintroduced starting tomorrow (Monday 11th January) and you will be able to sign on a guest to play on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. To book a round with a guest please contact 01674 672634 – you cannot book this online at present.
- If you are unable to utilise your tee time then please cancel this at the earliest opportunity to allow other players access to tee times
Check in procedure
- Check-in facilities will continue to operate from just inside the door of the Professional Shop – please do not report any earlier than 10 minutes prior to your tee time.
- We kindly remind you to continue to follow the signage in place to ensure all players can access the courses safely
Daily updates are available by visiting here or by contacting 01674 672623
Travel (for all ages)
- For outdoor recreation, you can travel up to 5 miles from the boundary of your local authority area as long as you abide by the rules on meeting other households
- Follow Government guidelines at all times – please visit for more visit here