Becoming a season ticket holder is simple
Winter Ticket Prices 2021/22
|COMBINED 1562 AND BROOMFIELD – ANY 1562 COURSE TICKET COMES WITH 7 DAY ACCESS TO THE BROOMFIELD COURSE||COST|
|Adult 7 day||£280.00|
|Adult 6 day (Sunday to Friday)||£240.00|
|Adult 5 day (Monday to Friday)||£199.00|
|Adult 7 day||£145.00|
Students in full time education will receive a 25% discount. Proof of student status must be shown.
The 2021/22 Season Ticket includes the following benefits:
- Ability to book tee times online in advance on both courses
- Reciprocal Golf at Downfield for only £20.00 per round per person
- Reciprocal Golf at Ladybank for only £20.00 per round per person
- Reciprocal Golf at Leven Links £30.00 per round per person
- Reciprocal Golf at Newmachar £25.00 Hawkshill and £20.00 Swailend
- 15% off membership at Impact Fitness, Montrose
- 20% off rooms and food at Malmaison, Dundee
- 20% off business and performance coaching at Kaizah
- 50% off full green fee – East Coast Concession
- 50% off full green fee at Carnoustie Country Golf Courses
- 50% off when purchasing Clik Service business software, which retails at £750. Any season ticket holder visiting cliksoftware.com/collections/all and going through the online purchase process just needs to add the promotional code of “MGL2018” at the checkout stage. Or call the Clik sales office (0117 902 2012) mentioning the promo code, to receive the discount
- 10% off meals in the Links and Park Hotel Restaurants for a maximum of 10 guests per table with a season ticket holder present
- 10% off selected b-ACTIVE monthly membership at any ANGUS Alive Leisure Centre
- 10% off at GPG MONTROSE for Servicing and Repairs. MOT tests will be reduced to £35.00 – normal price £54.85
- 10% off at PMR Jewellery, Montrose
- 10% off at Crystalle, Montrose
- 20% off kilt hire at Highland Scene (excluding shirts, socks and ties) maximum 10 per party. Not to be used in conjunction with other offers
- Opportunity to participate in Season Ticket Holder Competitions
So what are you waiting for be part of the legacy. For more information or to join contact the Montrose Links team on 01674 672932 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Pay
Payment can be made at the Professional Shop by debit or credit card, cheque or cash.
Payment can be made at the Office on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday.
Alternatively payment can also be made in full by Bank Transfer – to Montrose Golf Links – sort code 83-25-16 account number 00212333
Please use your full name as a reference for payment.
Telephone payment – call 01674 672634 or 01674 672932. Payment can be made by debit or credit card.
Cheque payment – send cheque with amount to MGLL, Traill Drive, Montrose, DD10 8SW or put through the letterbox located at the rear of the building. Cheques should be made payable to Montrose Golf Links Limited.